There are many Realtors in the market place that do a really good job of helping their clients. I strive to be one of those professionals who perform at the highest level. What sets most good service providers apart from the others is character. I look for it myself when I am looking for a good service provider as well.
So I recently went to my lovely wife to ask her to help me come up with a brand or logo that I could use to communicate my character to others in the way that I work and perform services for the clients that hire me. So she asked me a bunch of questions about who I am, what I like to do, and the attributes that I respect in other people. Based on the information she gathered, my wife and my step son Ryan came up with the following:
It looks awesome! My step son Ryan drew the background image on the "Paint" program that comes installed with every PC you buy. I was astounded at what he can do on that program. My wife suggested to him how the image should look and he pulled it off beautifully. My wife took the image and put it in the background you see and consulted with me on the content and layout. I am very blessed to have such talented people in my life. Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! I love it and will put into use immediately.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment