Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stages Of A Market Cycle




I recently ran across this information while researching data for a home buyer seminar that I put on last month. It lays out the stages of a real estate market cycle. You can see on the slide when the minimum and maximum risk opportunity's are and when it is a good time and bad time to buy in the market. I would say that we are closer to the mimimum risk end of the spectrum. Meaning....now is a good time to buy. This is especially true for entry level buyers. (See my previous blog entry for why.)
I see a huge opportunity for home owners who have equity to move up in this market as well. Don't hesitate. I have noticed that real estate in California tends to move in a pack like mentality. Be the first and get the deal. When the pack moves, prices go up and the deals are harder to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment